Homophobia, Transphobia & Biphobia


Being insulted, harassed or abused because of your sexual orientation or gender identity is really upsetting. Sometimes it can be enough just to find someone to talk to about it, but in other cases the offender may have committed what is known as a 'hate crime' and you can formally report their behaviour if you want to we will be able to talk through your options. 

Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia can happen anywhere like at school, college, work at home or in public.

Occasionally, the first place where young people hear negative views is from their parents. 

There is plenty of advice for parents coming to terms with their child being LGBTQ we work closely with FFLAG (Friends and Families of Lesbian and Gay people) who can work with parents and families.